Macros & Micros should be used on alternate days in the aquarium to provide both macro and micronutrients required for plants.
Three macronutrients are vital for all living organisms and hence, are required in your aquarium:
- Nitrogen (N) ─ This is an essential macronutrient for plant development and promotes cellular multiplication
- Phosphorus (P) ─ This is an essential macronutrient for root and flower growths in plants
- Potassium (K) ─ This is an essential macronutrient for the regulation of water in plants as well as the transport of other nutrients
While micronutrients might not be needed in many quantities by aquatic life, they are no less important than other nutrients in an aquarium.
Playing an important role in the biological processes of both the plant and animal life in the aquarium, macronutrients play a vital role in the health and growth of organisms in any aquarium.
Effects of Macro and Micronutrient Deficiency in Aquariums
- Slow plant growth in aquariums
- Browning and wrinkling leaves
- Several other adverse effects on aquatic plants and animals
Our Tested and Trusted Remedy
Tested and trusted for replenishing and maintaining the desired micronutrient concentration in any given aquarium, our Macro & MicroSupplements are the perfect remedies for micronutrient deficiency in aquatic plants and animals.
Created by our team of experts dedicated to providing nothing less than top quality products, our Aquarium Macro & Micro Supplement contains all the necessary macro and micronutrients required for proper aquatic plant and animal growth in any given aquarium.
AquaVitals provides these Macro & Microelements in optimum quantities for healthy plant growth.
This is available in liquid form and can be used directly in the aquarium.
Proper Supplement Usage
Use 5ml of this solution per 100 liters of water on alternate days.
Day 1: Macros
Day 2: Micros
Day 3: Macros
Day 4: Micros.. and so on...
Caution: Only for aquarium use. Keep away from children. Store in shade away from direct sunlight.