Every living organism needs a number of macronutrients without which it can not function properly.
The organisms in your aquarium are no different. Whether it is the fishes, the aquatic plants, or whatever other aquatic life forms your aquarium may contain, these macronutrients are necessary for them to survive.
The Primary Macros
Three macronutrients are vital for all living organisms and hence, are required in your aquarium:
- Nitrogen (N) ─ This is an essential macronutrient for plant development and promotes cellular multiplication
- Phosphorus (P) ─ This is an essential macronutrient for root and flower growths in plants
- Potassium (K) ─ This is an essential macronutrient for the regulation of water in plants as well as the transport of other nutrients
AquaVitals provides N.P.K in pure and most bioavailable to avoid the deficiency symptoms.
Effects of Macronutrient Deficiency in Aquariums
- Slow plant growth in aquariums
- Browning and wrinkling leaves
- Several other adverse effects on aquatic plants and animals
Our Tested and Trusted Remedy
Tested and trusted for replenishing and maintaining the desired N, P, K concentration in any given aquarium, our Macro Supplement is the perfect remedy for micronutrient deficiency in aquatic plants and animals.
Created by our team of experts dedicated to providing nothing less than top quality products, every Aquarium Macro Supplement contains nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium in their purest form and has been tested to ensure both their safety and efficiency.
This is available in liquid form and added directly to the aquarium.
Proper Supplement Usage
Use 5ml of this solution per 100 liters of water on alternate days.
Day 1: Macros
Day 2: break
Day 3: Macros
Day 4: break .. and so on...
Caution: Only for aquarium use. Keep away from children. Store in shade away from direct sunlight.
Manufactured and Marketed By:
A Brand of WoodenCart Online Services LLP,
H. No. 5-12-123, Mangapuram Colony, Near Meerpet, Moula-
Ali, Hyderabad, Medchal - Malkajgiri, Telangana, 500040,
Customer Support: +91 8886776279
Month / Year of manufacture: Oct 2021
Expiry Date: Best before 24 months from the date of manufacture.